AZIMUT Rosa Khutor hotels cooperate with a tour guide.
Routes and excursions
The list of excursion routes changes and is supplemented depending on the season.
«Waterfall season» — excursions and routes from April, 20th to June, 20th. This is the time when mountain routes are still closed, and excursions to waterfalls and light trekking are the most popular areas.
«Tracking season and alpine meadows» — one-day trekking routes to the mountains from June, 20th to November, 20th. During this period of time, the routes of the “Waterfall Season” remain valid. They are held for less prepared participants and guests.
Included in every trip
- TransferGuests go on an excursion from the hotel and return back to the hotel.
- Tickets.Pass to the Caucasus State Natural Biosphere Reserve.
- Lunch. Meals and tea with local delicacies, cheeses and vegetables.
- Recreation and emotional support along the route.The guide and team will tell you how to choose the right route according to your strengths, age and intentions.
- First aid kit. The guide always has a first aid kit.
There is a unique offer — corporate trips for groups from 10 to 20 people. This could be a gastronomic tour, a three-day trip to the main peaks of Krasnaya Polyana, or breathing and yoga practices in the mountains.