Animals accommodated in AZIMUT Hotel Rostov Veliky:
- dogs and cats weighing up to 12 kg
What to bring:
- A current certificate from a veterinarian with a note on vaccinations (mandatory!)
- mat or cage, food dish and tray
- muzzle, collar, leash
We kindly ask you to follow the rules for resting with a pet on the territory of our hotel:
- We are very grateful when you feed animals from their dishes, which you bring with you.
- Please do not leave your pets unattended in the room, lobby or on the territory of the hotel so that they do not feel lonely.
- We appreciate that you don't wash your pets in your room's bathroom or shower and dry them with hotel towels, sheets and linens. Let the pets have everything they need to take care of themselves.
-It is forbidden to comb, cut (shave and pluck) hair, as well as cut the nails of animals in the room
- We are grateful when you walk your pets outside the hotel. This way it always stays clean and beautiful for you and other guests.
- In public areas, the pet must be muzzled and on a leash or in a special carrier.
We hope that these points will not affect you, but be sure to know them:
- We will ask you to pay additionally for damage to other guests or hotel staff and damage to hotel property by animals, if this happens.
- We will not be able to allow a pet to stay at the hotel if it behaves aggressively towards guests and staff.
Cost of placement:
Pet accommodation costs 500 rubles per day and is possible only in Standard rooms. This money is spent on general cleaning with special treatment after leaving the hotel.
How to book a place for a pet: