Recent update: 21.09.2021
Travel safely with AZIMUT Hotels. Our employees are vaccinated to protect you and look after your health and comfort 24 hours a day. And you can concentrate on productive work and meaningful leisure.
For your comfort and safety:
- The hotel staff has been vaccinated
- All employees still use hygiene masks and observe hygiene requirements
- Rooms are disinfected regularly
- Public areas and spaces, including door handles and elevator buttons, are disinfected regularly
- Dispensers with certified skin antiseptics are placed in public areas for you
- When an employee starts work, his temperature is taken.. He is also checked for signs of SARS. If they appear, the person is immediately suspended from work
- The dishes are washed using special detergents, the distance between tables in the restaurants is increased
- Some hotels disinfect the premises using ultraviolet light
All measures comply with decrees of federal and regional authorities, recommendations of Russian Federal State Agency for Health and Consumer Rights and WHO.
AZIMUT Hotels in Moscow —Tulskaya, Smolenskaya and Olympic, St. Petersburg and Sochi (Rosa Khutor) are the holders of Safe Travels certificate confirming that they comply with international protocols of protection against covid.
We please you to wear masks in hotels public areas, since this is still a mandatory requirement.
Special regulations for AZIMUT Hotels in Russia
All AZIMUT hotels are currently open for tourists.
Hotel policies may vary from location to location. Please speak to the staff of the hotel you are staying at when you make your reservation.
All of our hotels offer non-cancellable cancellation and rescheduling rates, so we encourage you to select these at the time of reservation for your comfort and peace of mind. Please confirm this information with the hotel in question when making your reservation.We wish you a pleasant stay and a pleasant trip with AZIMUT!