Exercise therapy (Therapeutic Physical Culture) — method of prevention, rehabilitation and treatment of various diseases.
The basis of exercise therapy is one of the main biological functions of the body — movement as the main stimulator of growth, development and formation of the body. Physical therapy is a necessary component of all sections of modern practical medicine.
AZIMUT Health Akvamarin offers exercise therapy classes:
- Therapeutic gymnastics
- Terrain treatment/ Nordic walking
- Classes for correction of the spine and musculoskeletal system
- Gym exercises, exercises with free weights
- Step aerobics classes, fitness training
- MFR therapeutic exercises with balls
- Therapeutic swimming