AZIMUT City Hotel Voronezh passed the project of adaptation of services for tourists traveling with animals and became a member of the Pet Friendly Hotels program:
Animals allowed at the hotel:
- dogs and cats weighing up to 10 kg
- Please check with the hotel for availability of other animal species.
What to bring:
- A current certificate from a veterinarian with a note on vaccinations (mandatory!)
- mat or cage, food dish and tray
- muzzle, collar, leash
Cost of placement:
1000 rubles / day, but not more than 3000 rubles per booking and one animal for the entire stay. This money is spent on general cleaning with special treatment after leaving the hotel.
We kindly ask you to follow our simple rules for staying with a pet at AZIMUT City Hotel Voronezh:
- We really appreciate it when you feed the animals from their utensils that you bring with you.
- Please do not leave your pets unattended in your room, lobby or hotel grounds to avoid getting lonely.
- We appreciate that you don't wash your pets in your room's bathtub or shower and dry them with the hotel's towels, sheets and linens. Let the pets have everything they need to take care of themselves.
- We are grateful when you walk your pets outside the hotel. So it always remains clean and beautiful for you and other guests.
- In public areas, the pet must be muzzled and on a leash or in a special carrier.
We hope that these points will not affect you, but be sure to know them:
- We will ask you to pay additionally for damage to other guests or hotel staff and damage to hotel property by animals, if this happens.
- We will not be able to allow a pet to stay at the hotel if it behaves aggressively towards guests and staff.
How to book a place for a pet:In the comments to the booking, indicate the type, weight and breed of the animal so that we can prepare for its arrival.
If you have any questions, please call + 7 (473) 206-58-58 or + 7 (473) 206 58 57 for more information.