Whether you land at Vienna Airport or arrive by train at Vienna Central Station. The AZIMUT Hotel Vienna is accessible barrier-free in any case. You can move barrier-free everywhere in the hotel.
ARRIVAL BY CAR
If you arrive by car, you can stop directly in front of the hotel to check in at the reception. Even our own underground car park is barrier-free.
ARRIVAL BY TRAIN
Vienna's main railway station is also completely barrier-free. There are lifts to each platform that take you to the station concourse or to the platform. The toilets are also barrier-free.
ARRIVAL BY PLANE
If you land in Vienna Schwechat, the journey by public transport is barrier-free throughout. You can easily move from the airport to the railway station, from where the Railjet will take you to Vienna Central Station within 15 minutes. Once there, a lift is available to take you to the station concourse. It is then only a few minutes to the Azimut Hotel Vienna.
AZIMUT Barrier-Free Hotel:
• The entrance area of the hotel is barrier-free throughout, opening and closing through 2 automatic sliding doors.
• All our rooms are carpeted and of the same level throughout.
• All 7 floors, and the basement, are fully accessible by elevator.
• The lobby and restaurant have stone floors.
• The breakfast buffet, which is designed for self-service, has a height of 110 cm and can be easily accessed.
• All tables are wheelchair accessible. Please contact a member of staff, who will be happy to assist you with table allocation and other requests at any time.
• The hotel rooms have a passage width of 80 cm.
• The light switches are mounted at a height of 110cm.
• We have one room suitable for disabled guests. Here you will find a wheelchair accessible washbasin, a level shower, grab rails and an emergency signal. The bed is adapted for wheelchair access and a shower stool is available if required.