Animals accommodated at the hotel:
- dogs of decorative breeds weighing up to 6 kg
- service and guide dogs
- No other pets allowed
What to bring:
- A current certificate from a veterinarian with a note on vaccinations (mandatory!)
- mat or cage, food dish and tray
- muzzle, collar, leash
Cost of placement:
Accommodation for animals costs 3,000 rubles/day. This money is spent on general cleaning with special treatment after the guest leaves the hotel with a pet.
At check-in, we will ask you to pay a deposit of 5000 rubles so that we can fix the room if the pet damages something. We will fully refund it upon check-out, if this does not happen.
We kindly ask you to follow our simple rules for staying with a pet at AZIMUT Hotel Yakutsk:
- During your stay, please use the special Pet Friendly sign on the door of your room
- We are very grateful when you feed animals from their favorite dishes that you bring with you.
- Do not leave pets unattended in the room, lobby or on the territory of the hotel.
- Please do not wash animals in the bathroom or shower of the room and do not dry them with towels, sheets and bed linen of the hotel. Take pet care supplies with you.
- We are grateful when you walk your pets outside the hotel. This way it always stays clean and beautiful for you and other guests.
- In public areas, the pet must be muzzled and on a leash or in a special carrier.
We hope that these points will not affect you, but be sure to know them:
- We will ask you to pay additionally for damage to other guests or hotel staff and damage to hotel property by animals, if this happens.
- We will not be able to allow a pet to stay at the hotel if it behaves aggressively towards guests and staff.
How to book a place for an animal:
In the comments to the booking, indicate the type, weight and breed of the animal, so that we can prepare for its arrival.