Pets allowed at the hotel:
- birds in cages
What to bring:
- A current certificate from a veterinarian with a note on vaccinations (mandatory!)
- mat or cage, food dish and tray
- muzzle, collar, leash
When you check in, we will ask you to read the Rules for Guests with Pets and put a signature confirming your acceptance of these rules.
Cost of placement:
Accommodation for animals costs 700 rubles per day. This money is spent on general cleaning with special treatment after leaving the hotel.
At check-in, we will ask you to pay a deposit of 5000 rubles so that we can fix the room if the pet damages something. We will fully refund it upon check-out, if this does not happen.
We kindly ask you to follow our simple rules for staying with a pet at AZIMUT Hotel Tobolsk.
- During your stay, please use the special Pet Friendly sign on the door of your room
- We really appreciate it when you feed animals from their favorite dishes that you bring with you.
- Do not leave pets unattended in your room, lobby, or on property.
- Please do not wash animals in the bathtub or shower of the room and do not dry them with hotel towels, sheets and linens. Take pet care supplies with you.
- We are grateful when you walk your pets outside the hotel. This way it always stays clean and beautiful for you and other guests.
- In public areas, the pet must be muzzled and on a leash or in a special carrier.
We hope that these points will not affect you, but be sure to know them:
- We will ask you to pay additionally for damage to other guests or hotel staff and damage to hotel property by animals, if this happens.
- We will not be able to allow a pet to stay at the hotel if it behaves aggressively towards guests and staff.
How to book a place for a pet:
In the comments to the booking, indicate the type, weight and breed of the animal, so that we can prepare for its arrival.
For more information, please call +7 (345) 626 27 01.