Animals accommodated at the hotel:
- dogs and cats weighing up to 5 kg, one pet per room
- accommodation is permitted for people with disabilities and guide dogs (of any weight category) serving their needs, as well as accommodation for canine service employees with service dogs
- Please check with the hotel administration for the possibility of staying other types of animals.
What to take with you:
- up-to-date certificate from a veterinarian with a vaccination record (required!)
- rug or cage, food dishes and tray
- muzzle, collar, leash.
Upon check-in, we will ask you to read the Rules for Guests with Pets and sign confirming your agreement with these rules.
Pet accommodation costs 1000 rubles/day. This money is spent on general cleaning with special treatment after leaving the hotel.
Upon arrival, we will ask you to make a deposit of 5,000 rubles so that we can repair the room if your pet damages something. We will refund it in full upon departure if this does not happen.
We kindly ask you to follow our simple rules for relaxing with a pet at AZIMUT City Hotel Tula Moscow:
- During your stay, please use the special Pet Friendly sign on your room door.
- We greatly appreciate it when you feed the animals from their own dishes, which you bring with you, but are happy to provide a bowl if needed.
- We ask that you do not leave your pets unattended in your room, lobby or on the hotel grounds so that they do not feel lonely.
- We appreciate that you do not wash animals in your room's bathtub or shower or dry them with hotel towels, sheets and linens. Let your pets have everything they need to take care of themselves.
- We are grateful when you walk your pets outside the hotel. This way it always remains clean and beautiful for you and other guests.
- In public areas, the pet must be muzzled and on a leash or in a special carrier.
We hope that these points do not affect you, but be sure to know them:
- We will ask you to additionally pay for damage to other guests or hotel staff and damage to hotel property by animals, if this occurs.
- We will not be able to allow a pet to stay at the hotel if it behaves aggressively towards guests and staff.
How to reserve a place for an animal:
In the comments to your booking, please indicate the type, weight and breed of the animal so that we can prepare for its arrival.
For more information, please contact:
by phone + 7 (495) 987 22 22 or e-mail: reservations.tulskaya@azimuthotels .com .