Animals that are accommodated at the hotel:
- dogs of decorative breeds weighing up to 10 kg, dogs of medium size up to 20 kg, cats, as well as service and guide dogs
- For other pets, please check with the hotel administration by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
What to bring:
- A current certificate from a veterinarian with a note on vaccinations (mandatory!)
- mat or cage, food dish and tray
- muzzle, collar, leash
Cost of placement:
Pet accommodation costs 1000 rubles/day. This money is spent on general cleaning with special treatment after leaving the hotel.
We kindly ask you to follow our simple rules for staying with a pet at AZIMUT Hotel Yaroslavl:
- We are very grateful when you feed animals from their dishes, which you bring with you.
- Please do not leave your pets unattended in the room, lobby or on the territory of the hotel so that they do not feel lonely.
- We appreciate that you don't wash your pets in the bathroom or shower of your room and dry them with hotel towels, sheets and linens. Let the pets have everything they need to take care of themselves.
- We are grateful when you walk your pets outside the hotel. This way it always stays clean and beautiful for you and other guests.
- In public areas, the pet must be muzzled and on a leash or in a special carrier.
We hope that these points will not affect you, but be sure to know them:
- We will ask you to pay additionally for damage to other guests or hotel staff and damage to hotel property by animals, if this happens.
- We will not be able to allow a pet to stay at the hotel if it behaves aggressively towards guests and staff.