Animals accommodated at the hotel:
- Dogs of decorative breeds weighing up to 6 kg
- Domestic breed cats
- Service dogs and guide dogs
- Dogs weighing more than 6 kg can only be accommodated with separate approval
What to take with you:
- A current certificate from a veterinarian with a vaccination record (required!)
- Rug or cage, food dish and tray
- Muzzle, collar, leash
- 200 rubles per day for rooms of the categories “Double room”, “Superior double room with 1 bed”, “Family room”, “Superior double room with 2 beds”, “Junior Suite”, "Two Bedroom Suite"
- 300 rubles per day for rooms of the “Apartments” category and “2 Bedroom Apartment”
- Upon arrival, we will ask you to make a deposit of 5,000 rubles so that we can repair the room if your pet damages something. We will refund it in full upon departure if this does not happen
We kindly ask you to follow our simple rules for relaxing with a pet at AZIMUT City Hotel Tula Moscow:
- During your stay, please use the special Pet Friendly sign for your room door
- We are very grateful when you feed the animals from their favorite dishes that you bring with you
- Do not leave pets unattended in your room, lobby or on hotel grounds
- Please do not wash your pets in your room's bathtub or shower or dry them with hotel towels, sheets or bed linen; take your pet care supplies with you
- We appreciate it when you walk your pets outside the hotel, so it always remains clean and beautiful for you and other guests
- In public areas, the pet must be muzzled and on a leash or in a special carrier.
We hope that these points do not affect you, but be sure to know them:
- We will ask you to additionally pay for damage to other guests or hotel staff and damage to hotel property by animals, if this occurs
- We will not be able to allow a pet to stay at the hotel if it behaves aggressively towards guests and staff
How to reserve a place for an animal:
In the comments to your booking, please indicate the type, weight and breed of the animal so that we can prepare for its arrival.