The renovated METROPOL Hotel Moscow carefully preserves the traditions of Moscow hospitality. One of these traditions — Russian tea ceremony, whose history dates back to the end of the 18th century.
Tea ceremony at METROPOL Hotel Moscow — these are traditional treats in a new interpretation: pancakes with red caviar, branded pies and cheesecakes, mini-sandwiches with salmon and roast beef, petit fours, handmade sweets, natural marmalade from the hotel pastry chef and much more. The tea set is served in the dishes of the Imperial Porcelain Factory, which makes the ceremony even more refined and unforgettable. Traditionally, the main decoration and center of the ceremony is an old silver teapot.
The cost of the ceremony for 2 & ndash; 4 persons:
- in the Chaliapin lobby bar – RUB 7,500
Tea ceremony in the room.
You can complement the tea ceremony with a glass of sparkling wine — Prosecco extra dry (750 rubles) or Ruinart R de Ruinart (1,800 rubles).
- The ceremony is served daily from 10 am to 10 pm in the hotel room or in the Chaliapin bar. We recommend booking a table at least 24 hours in advance.
- Guests booking a table for more than 6 people will have a 10% service charge added to their bill.
- The certificate cannot be exchanged for money. Discounts upon presenting a certificate do not apply.
- When a certificate is purchased, it is valid for 6 months from the date of purchase.
Tea ceremony can be ordered by phone: +7(499) 270-10-64.