You no longer need to leave your pet at home when going on vacation or for the weekend!
AZIMUT Park Hotel Pereslavl has the best conditions for living with pets.
Pets allowed at the hotel:
- Accommodation with pets is only possible on floors 0 or 1 of the Forest building, as well as in cottages.
- Decorative and service dogs weighing up to 10 kg are allowed to live in the building, up to 20 kg in cottages.
- For other types of pets, please check with the hotel administration by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
What to bring:
- An up-to-date certificate from a veterinarian with a note on vaccinations (required!).
- Rug or cage, food dish and tray.
- Muzzle, collar, leash.
Cost of placement:
Accommodation of animals costs 1000 rubles/day. This money is spent on general cleaning with special treatment after leaving the hotel.
At check-in, a deposit of 3,000 rubles to 5,000 rubles may be charged so that we can fix the room if the pet damages something. We will fully refund it upon check-out, if this does not happen.
How to book a place for a pet:
In the comments to the booking, indicate the type, weight and breed of the animal so that we can prepare for its arrival.
For more information contact:
We kindly ask you to follow our simple rules for staying with a pet at AZIMUT Park Hotel Pereslavl:
- We really appreciate it when you feed the animals from their dishes that you bring with you.
- Please do not leave your pets unattended in your room, lobby or hotel grounds to avoid getting lonely.
- We appreciate that you don't wash your pets in your room's bathtub or shower and dry them with the hotel's towels, sheets and linens. Let the pets have everything they need to take care of themselves.
- We are grateful when you walk your pets outside the hotel. This way it always stays clean and beautiful for you and other guests.
- In public areas, the pet must be muzzled, on a leash or in a special carrier.
We hope that these points will not affect you, but we inform you about the following conditions:
- We will ask you to pay additionally for damage to other guests or hotel staff, as well as damage to hotel property by animals, if this happens.
- We will not be able to allow a pet to stay at the hotel if it behaves aggressively towards guests and staff.