Plasmolifting – healing and rejuvenation of the intimate area.
Plasmolifting in gynecology — This is a useful procedure aimed at mobilizing the body’s own forces at the cellular level. This method is used to eliminate inflammatory processes and normalize microflora.
Plasmolifting in gynecology today is recommended for many women, especially those with chronic or constantly recurring problems.
Indications for the procedure:
- Inflammatory processes of the pelvic organs;
- Cervical erosion, endometritis;
- Hormonal disorders, problems with the thyroid gland;
- Leukoplakia (damage to the mucous membrane of the epithelium);
- Frequent urination, incontinence;
- Prevention of adhesions during infertility treatment;
- Preparing for pregnancy;
- Recovery after childbirth;
- Elimination of discomfort and dryness;
- Therapy of menopause, menopause.
This is a medical procedure in which platelet-rich plasma of one’s own blood is injected in order to relieve inflammatory processes in gynecology, accelerate tissue regeneration and cellular metabolism, and generally improve the health of the pelvic organs.
Plasmolifting procedures for the intimate area are performed by a gynecologist at the medical center of the sanatorium.
Diagnostic and treatment department:
Not only guests of the sanatorium, but also guests of the resort city of Anapa and the village of Vityazevo can use the services of the medical center.